For more information about how to contact the OSU Archives, please visit our Location, Hours, & Staff Information page.
The University Archives staff prepares displays and exhibits on historical topics using reproductions of materials from the Archives holdings for sites and events on campus and for travel to other institutions in Oregon. The Archives staff will also assist other departments and offices in preparing historical displays or exhibits using materials from the Archives' collections.
- Oregon Multicultural Archives Digital Collection
- Oregon Explorer
- Oregon State University Historic Wildfire Photograph Collection
- Gerald W. Williams Collection
- The Best of Archives Collection
- Braceros in Oregon Photograph Collection
- Pacific Northwest Stream Survey Collection
- Rising Flood Waters: 1964 Corvallis
- OSU Archives: The Flickr Commons Experience
- OSU Extension Service Oral History Collection
- Japanese American Association of Lane County, Oregon, Oral History Collection
- Fine Arts Print Collection
- Oregon State Baseball: 100 Years to a National Championship, 1907-2006
- Nine Decades of Beaver Nines: OSU Baseball, 1907-1997
- 90 Years of Learning: OSU in Central Oregon, 1911-2001
- Fighters on the Farm Front: Oregon's Emergency Farm Labor Service, 1943-1947
- Gallery of the Presidents of Oregon State University
- Music, Markets, and Milestones: 75 Years of KOAC Radio
- Holsteins, Horses and Hogs: The Barns of Oregon State
- Linus Pauling: A Centenary Exhibit
- George W. Peavy: Friend of Man, Forester of the West, 1869-1951
- The Photographs of John Garman
- OSU Under Construction, 1894-1971
- 1997: A Year of Many Anniversaries
- OSU Archives' Sampler of Historical Images
Exhibits in the Library
- All exhibits are located in the Archives & Maps area on the 3rd floor of the Valley Library.
- Birds of a Feather: Conservation and Wildlife Photography of William L. Finley and Herman T. Bohlman. These images, from the Archives' collections, compliment a 2002 exhibit from the Oregon Historical Society. more information
- Aerial Views of Corvallis and Oregon State University, 1946-1975.
- Photomural Collage of Emergency Farm Labor Service Photographs, circa 1947.
- Student life at OSU, from various collections.
- Northwest Art Collection in the Valley Library