Study Room Reservation Instructions
Basic Instructions are below. Detailed instructions are coming soon!
- Go to the Study Room Reservation page at http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/rooms.
- Log in using your ONID username and password.
- Choose the date you want to use the room.
- Choose your room options/features.
- Choose your preferred floor.
- Choose which room you want to reserve and the exact time you want your reservation to start.
- Choose how long you want to use the room.
- Enter a group name or description, if you want to.
- Click Yes to reserve the room.
- Go to Circulation to check out the key.
- Be on time! If the key isn’t picked up 15 minutes after the start of a reservation, your reservation is canceled and others will be able to use the room.