You are here
Room Key Instructions
Opening the Door
- To activate the lock on the study room door, hold the key card in
front of the lock. Turn the door handle when the green light flashes.
Room Key Policies
- Check out the key card for the group study room at the Circulation desk.
- The key card must be checked out by the person who made the reservation. OSU ID or government-issued photo ID is required.
- Your reservation is held for 15 minutes beyond the start time. After
15 minutes, the reservation will be canceled so the room can be
available to other patrons.
- Return the key card to the Circulation desk on time so the next
group can check it out. Late room key cards are subject to overdue