- Itinerary: University of California Lectures, Berkeley Lecture [Filed under LP Travel: Box #1.002, Folder #2.1]
- Letter from Dr. Zigmond M. Lebensohn, American Psychiatric Association, to LP RE: Requests that LP send copies of his paper on "The Molecular Basis of Genetics" to the two discussants and to the APA. [Letter from Lebensohn to LP December 8, 1955] [Filed under LP Speeches: 1956s.21]
- Letter from LP to H. Nanjo, Kyoritsu Syuppan Co., Ltd. [Letter from Nanjo to LP February 17, 1956] [Filed under LP Correspondence: (N: Correspondence, 1956), #287.23]
25 February 1956
Mr. H. Nanjo, President
Kyoritsu Syuppan Co., Ltd.
9, 3-Chome Kanda Surugadai
Dear Mr. Nanjo:
I am pleased to learn from your letter of 17 February that volume 4 of PROTEIN CHEMISTRY has been published. I look forward to seeing the book and thank you very much for sending me two copies.
I know that Dr. Itano too will be pleased to receive copies. His address is: National Cancer Institute, Bethesda 14, Maryland.
Please return my best regards to Professor Mizushima.
My wife and I remember with much pleasure our visit to Japan last year.
- Letter from N. N. Saha, University, Rangoon, to LP RE: Explains his research and history in India. Mentions the death of M. N. Saha. Requests assistance in attaining a research position in the U.S. [Letter from LP to Saha March 19, 1956] [Filed under LP Correspondence: (S: Correspondence, 1956), #379.4]
- Letter from Paul E. Pulliam to LP RE: Inquires about the meaning of specific passages in LP's College Chemistry. References specific pages and discusses topics covered including triple-valence bound nitrogen molecules and Le Chatelier's principle. [Letter from LP to Pulliam March 6, 1956] [Filed under LP Correspondence: (P: Correspondence, 1956), #313.4]
- Newspaper Clipping: "Prize-Winning Scientist Says Discovery Came to Him in Bed," Stanford Daily, February 24, 1956. [Filed under LP Biographical: LP Scrapbooks, 1956-1960: Box #6.007, Folder #7.6] [Also filed under LP Speeches: 1956s.7]
- Proposed Itinerary: University of Utah, Salt Lake City [Filed under LP Travel: Box #1.002, Folder #2.1]