The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Aronsson, Robert
- Hacker, Viktor
- Kordesch, K. (Karl) 1922-
- Kordesch, Erna
- Marko, Adolf
- Simader, Günter
- American Chemical Society
- Apollo Energy Systems, Inc.
- Battery Technologies, Inc.
- Electric Auto Corporation
- Kordesch & Associates, Inc.
- Technische Universität Graz
- Union Carbide Corporation
- United States. Army. Signal Corps
- Universität Wien
- Wiener Isolierrohr, Batterie, und Metallwarefabrik
- Fort Monmouth (N.J.)
- Long Branch (New Jersey)
- Parma (Ohio)
- The Plains (Ohio)
- Vienna (Austria)
- Battery industry
- Battery industry--United States
- Electric automobiles
- Fuel cell industry
- Operation Paperclip
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine the Karl and Erna Kordesch Papers will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing collection use. See the Use of Collections page for more information.
Materials in fair to very good condition.
Archived electronic records are viewable onsite upon appointment.
Courtesy of the Karl and Erna Kordesch Papers, Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Oregon State University Libraries
Final arrangement by Trevor Sandgathe.
14 linear feet and 7.5 gigabytes of materials were accessioned from Erna Kordesch by OSU Libraries Special Collections on April 22, 2011.
3.5 gigabytes of electronic records were accessioned from Catherine Kordesch by OSU Libraries Special Collections on December 28, 2011.
Return to Karl and Erna Kordesch Papers Home