The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Benton, Arthur Ferguson, 1895-
- Brunauer, Stephen
- Davis, Burtron H., 1934-
- Emmett, Paul H. (Paul Hugh), 1900- --Archives.
- Pauling, Linus, 1901-1994
- Taylor, Hugh S. (Hugh Stott), 1890-1974
- Teller, Edward, 1908-2003
- California Institute of Technology
- Johns Hopkins University
- Mellon Institute
- National Research Council. Committee on Contact Catalysis.
- Oregon State University
- Portland State University
- United States. Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory
- Catalysis--Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Catalysis--Industrial applications.
- Catalysis Society
- Catalytic cracking
- Fischer-Tropsch process.
- Heterogeneous catalysis.
- Manhattan Project (U.S)
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Courtesy of the Paul Emmett Papers, Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections, Box #.
Final arrangement by Rachel West, Maarika Teose, Chris Petersen and John Ngo.
Accessioned from the Emmett family in July 1987.
Return to Paul Emmett Papers Home