Due to copyright restrictions, limits apply. If your request exceeds these limits, you will be notified via email.
This service does NOT include:
- Requests for copying from personal material
- Requests (single or combined) over 50 pages or more than 30% of a journal or book
- Any items on Course Reserve
- Any items requested through ILL or Summit
- A/V items
- Archival material
- Materials from Special Collections and Cordley Hall
For Valley, Guin and OSU-Cascades patrons: Requests exceeding the limits will not be scanned. The journal volume (excluding current journals) or book will be held for you at Circulation for 7 days. You will be notified of this via email.
For Ecampus and Remote patrons: Requests exceeding 100 pages will not be scanned. The journal volume (excluding current journals) or book will be shipped to you. You will be notified of this via email.
Interlibrary Loan and Scan & Deliver
The Valley Library, 2nd floor
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
For technical problems with Adobe and ONID, contact:
OSU Computer Helpdesk