Course Reserves Request Form
- Reserve requests can take up to a week to process. Please plan accordingly. If you would like to have materials available to students on the first week of class, submit the request at least one week prior to the start of the term. E-mail notification will be sent when items are available for circulation.
- Longer checkout periods are not recommended for large classes or items with only a single copy.
- Blackboard has many practical alternatives to Course Reserves. Check out their FAQ to learn more.
- To make course reserves listings simpler and more user-friendly to students, all photocopied materials are combined into course reading packets. Up to 5 identical copies of the reading packets are allowed on reserve at one time. Please submit the same number of copies of each article so that each reading packet is complete (i.e. 1 copy of each article = 1 packet, 2 copies of each article = 2 packets, etc.)
- Don't get left in a lurch! Reserve videos for classroom use in advance to ensure availability. Use the comment field to note the dates and times you need the video.
- For more information about course reserves, visit our instructor's guide.
All copyrighted materials placed on reserve must conform to copyright law. A signature is required to show copyright compliance and instructors assume legal responsibility for all copyrighted items held on reserve for their courses. For specific inquiries or for further clarification of copyright law, please contact OSU's Copyright Center.