Oregon State University Collegiate 4-H Club Records, 1929-1985
- I. Administrative Records, 1956-1985:
- Minutes of Collegiate 4-H meetings, 1953-1976; 1980; 1985
- Drafts of meeting agendas, 1978-1980
- Committees, members, goals, minutes, 1957-1981
- Membership lists, potential members lists, meeting roll call lists, 1956-1982
- Constitution and By-Laws of Collegiate 4-H Club, six editions, 1962-1979
- Constitution and Guidelines of National Collegiate 4-H Clubs, four editions, 1979-80; n.d.
- History of Collegiate 4-H Club, ca. 1970?
- Annual Organizations Review Form, 1972-1978
- "Position Analysis President Campus 4-H," by Robert Youngman, 1961
- Cash Book, with deposits, receipts and bills paid, 1959-1967; 1969-1977
- Financial Records:
- Bills paid, 1971-1980
- Check registry, 1973-1976
- II. Correspondence, 1962-1985:
- General Correspondence, 1965-1985
- Meeting notices, letters, news clippings, 1962-1982
- Collegiate 4-H members authorized to drive state vehicles, 1967-1982
- III. Activities, 1929-1933; 1958-1982:
- Newsletters of Collegiate 4-H Club:
- 4-H Fortune, 1962-1964
- 4-H Gazette, 1958-1962
- National 4-H Congress:
- Correspondence, including list of participants, 1976-1977
- Brochure Oregon Cool, green vacationland, used for exchange
with other participants, 1977
- National Collegiate 4-H Association:
- Correspondence, 1972-1981
- News letters from various Collegiate 4-H Clubs, 1976-1982
- National Conference Report, Nebraska, first meeting, 1973
- Minutes of the 1978 National Collegiate 4-H Conference Evaluations
& Planning Session in Colorado, 1978
- Song sheets, n.d.
- Games and quizzes, n.d.
- List of suggested activities, n.d.
- Letter and brochure about 1st Annual Northwest Region Retreat,
- County Visitations:
- Summary of 4-H County Visitations, 1965-1966
- Workshops held in various counties, 1976
- Report and Recommendations, 1960
- Correspondence with various counties, 1964-1980
- Thank you notes, 1977-1981
- Agendas for workshops, 1960-1981
- 4-H Leaders Newsletter, Multnomah County, 1979
- 4-H Leaders Directory, Multnomah County, 1979-1980
- Eight negatives of participants in workshop, [stored separately],n.d.
- LABO - 4-H Exchange, foreign exchange program with Japanese students:
- Correspondence, 1972-1982
- List of participants, 1980-1981
- Bills paid, 1981-1982
- Request for funds, 1982
- Six photographs of exchange students, sponsors and chaperones,
[stored separately], 1981?
- International Farm Youth Exchange (IFYE):
- News clipping, 1965
- News letters, 1962; 1968-1969
- Correspondence, 1962-1969
- Collegiate 4-H Club Initiation Ceremony, 1970 and n.d.
- Officer Installation Ceremony, n.d.
- Flag Ceremony, n.d.
- Community Pride Program:
- 26 photographs and 23 negatives of a meeting, scenery, basketball
game, groups of unidentified people, [stored separately], 1982
- Scrapbook, Activities of Campus 4-H Club Members:
- List of members and campus activities they have participated
in, ca. 1929
- News clippings of Campus 4-H Club activities, 1929-1933
- Publication, The 4-H Collegian, 1929
- IV. Ephemeral Materials, 1968-1976 and n.d:
- Article from National 4-H News publication, 1968
- OSU Faculty Advisor Handbook, 1976
- Blank Certificate of Training, n.d.