Waldo Hall room, 1908. Faye Roadruck (left) and sisters Jessie (center) and Gertrude Davidson read in a room decorated with dance cards, photographs, postcards, pennants, a champion jersey, and an OAC pillow. All three women were from Morrow County and lived in Waldo Hall, the new women's dormitory. [OSU Archives #36; published in the 1908-09 Oregon Agricultural College Catalogue.]
For more information about how to contact the OSU Archives, please visit our Location, Hours, & Staff Information page.
67 cubic feet
The Memorabilia Collection consists of individual items of historical value such as programs, posters, brochures, clippings, buttons, pennants, stickers, and other ephemera. The Memorabilia Collection includes information about Oregon State University buildings and campus development; academic departments and programs; research, extension, and outreach; faculty, staff, and alumni; student organizations; intercollegiate and intramural athletics; and other campus events, activities, and issues. It also includes limited information about Corvallis, Benton County, the mid-Willamette Valley region, and the state of Oregon.
The Memorabilia Collection is arranged by subject. An alphabetical folder list is available in the Archives and on the Archives website. A cross-referencing subject index is also available in the Archives.