Willamette Rooms Faculty & Staff Use
Willamette Seminar Rooms are available for presentations, meetings and workshops.
The Willamette Seminar Rooms must be scheduled one week in advance using the Room Reservation Form. If you are having your event catered or are bringing in equipment, note that on the room reservation form.
To check availability, go to the OSU Events Calendar for the appropriate room(s):
Key and crank checkout is at the Inforamation Desk
Training and Questions: If you have not used the projection system before, you must sign up for training. There is a place on the Classroom Reservation Form, or contact Classroom Hotline at 7-4616.
East & West sides
- Podium with computer connections to projector and sound
- If you are using a mac laptop, bring an adaptor for the projector cable or check one out from the Circulation Desk
- Whiteboard with markers and erasers
- Pull-down screen
- Projector (ceiling mount)
- Speakers (wall mount)
- Help Line
- Polycom Soundstation2 (for conference calls you need to contact Telecom)
East side only
- PolyCom System
West side only
- Podium with computer connected to projector and sound